- Technically, I'd already put in my hours for the week by Thursday afternoon, yet I'll be at work all day today.
- It has rained consistently for the past two weeks.
- I haven't been sleeping because the dog hates thunderstorms.
- I went out with coworkers for happy hour last night.
- On my way home from happy hour I had to swing past the ER to pick up the roommate who claimed to have food poisoning, but left shortly upon our return home to get McDonald's.
- I have taken on a couple side projects so have been working outside of real job.
- I went to see Becoming Jane on Wednesday night and have decided that there is a large chance that I'll die an unloved spinster at age 41.
- I'm tired.