- offer to lock up the building so that I can leave on time and not have to worry about kicking out stragglers.
- get the mail without me calling to remind you that my contacts will be arriving and will freeze if left in the mailbox. (whew!)
- remind me that it is the first of the month and that I can finally change my lovely calendar to the next sheet.
- only scrape the snow and ice off of the windshield and front windows of your car, completely forgetting how you are a dumbass and may need to SEE BEHIND YOU. This makes you lazy, stupid, and dangerous.
- show up to work six hours after you should've been there and then give me a nasty look when I leave for the day (after having been at work for 8 hours).
- have the day off from work (make that the last 5 days off from work) and then ask me what is for dinner when I get home from the office.
- get your degree in meteorology, work for a major news station, and then when you explain the weather, use question marks behind what should be statements: Windy with a chance of flurries?...1-2" of snow?...Sunny?