- get a library card
- read at least one new book
- finish my coffee table project
- prepare the guest bedroom for the "mother-in-law"
- paint the kitchen (not the cabinets, just the walls - yes, it is the same color as my office. the office was a trial run to see if I would like it in the kitchen)
- plant vegetables and finish my flower beds
- take all of my use-or-lose vacation time
- go to the farmer's market at least three times
- reorganize my paper files
- find/purchase a bridesmaid dress
goals for june 2009
Here's my list of short-term goals for June. Nothing too extraordinary, but it's one of my efforts toward making time for fun. Yes, I suck at spontaneity. Most of the things on this list will be "fun" for me. No, I'm not normal. Yes, I'm a dork. The man will be working out of town during the week for about eight weeks this summer - this should leave me with a good amount of time to accomplish the projects that I would like to do.