6.20.2006

may 22, 2006: my dog is s-m-r-t

Names that the dog answers to:

  • Jammer (only sometimes)
  • Jeff Doucette
  • Muffin
  • Sweetness
  • Jammerkins Snugglebutt
  • Dogface
  • Sugar
  • Stupid
  • Dog
  • Jack
  • Kitty

Words/commands/phrases the dog understands:

  • Sit.
  • Lay down.
  • Get Jack.
  • Get the Stick.
  • Want a treat?
  • Up.
  • Get Nike.
  • Get the Frisbee.
  • Who's here?
  • Do you have to go potty?
  • Gotta poop?
  • Want outside?
  • Want to go for a walk?
  • Want to go for a ride?
  • Take it nice.

Things the dog only understands upstairs:

  • Get the man.
  • Get Trish.
  • Want to go downstairs?
  • Where's the kitty?

Things the dog doesn't understand, but (if the heavens shine upon us) will some day:

  • No more human food.
  • Stop breathing on me.
  • Stop licking your naughties.
  • Stop licking [Insert any random object here].
  • Stay.
  • No.
  • Oh my god, please stop doing that.
  • Wait.
  • Get down. Get down. Get down.
  • These are work clothes, you can't jump on me when I'm wearing these.
  • Stop shedding.
  • Don't leave Jammer tumbleweeds all over the floor.
  • Roll over.
  • Bring me the remote.
  • Bring me a soda.
  • Get the phone.
  • Make me a sandwich.
  • Stop eating Jack's food.
  • Stop stinking.
  • Pay the bills.
  • Fill the car with gas.
  • Do the laundry.

No comments: