Names that the cat answers to:
- Jack (rarely)
The cat's various names (which may explain why he has trouble learning his name - also see earlier post highlighting eccentric need to nickname animals):
- The Cat Named Jack
- Attack Jack
- Scratches McGee
- Scratchy McScratchesalot
- Little Jack
- Baby Jack
- Black Jack
- Jack be Nimble
- Jack be Quick
- Jack Bauer (okay, we watch too much 24)
Commands/words/phrases the cat understands:
...Oh, yeah, he doesn't know any
Commands/words/phrases the cat doesn't understand, but should:
- Stop eating my foot/hand/arm/leg.
- Stop eating the dog's body parts.
- The dog is not a scratching post.
- I don't have nipples on my neck, so stop looking for them.
- Stop attacking every moving and inanimate object.
- Stop licking my face while I sleep.
- Don't poo so stinkily.
- Stop scratching my foot/hand/arm/leg.
- Stop growing so fast.
- Hold still...hold still...please, please, please hold still.
- Make the dog stop breathing on me.
- Be a lover, not a fighter.